16 March 2005

Hello World

Sorry about the horrible cliche title of this post, but hey, I'm a programmer, so I am allowed. Nay, required, lest I lose my geek card.

So...Seven Hills Curmudgeon...what's that all about? Well, see, I live in Tallahassee, Florida. Tallahassee is the Seminole word for 'Seven Hills'. And, apparently, Tallahassee has seven major hill formations. Terribly creative.

I am a fan of this town, though I probably couldn't tell you exactly why, and I am also a FSU Seminole fan, which I can explain: I got my undergraduate degree at FSU.

Curmudgeon is just something I have been called in the past because of my...well...curmudgeonly beliefs. I have been called other thing as well, but most of those would not make for an appropriate blog title. ;)

So, why am I doing this blog now? I dunno. I guess I found myself reading several blogs online and decided to throw my hat into the ring along with the other bajillion or so other people on the planet. Its not like anyone is ever going to read this thing besides me anyway. More than anything, though, I suppose this will be my place to publicly vent, as only us curmudgeonly folk can.

I'll be linking up to the various blogs I like to read and posting absolutely worthless crap, the likes of which you can only find on...well, the entire internet. So, enjoy. Or not.

No comments: